With the arrival of COVID-19 it is vital that business understands the impact this has on the workplace, what legal requirements there are and how to best manage and lead in this time of change.
- Provide information on COVID-19 the disease
- OHS Implications on employer, employee and public
- Workplace Preparation and related HIRA to help prevent the contagion and spread of COVID-19
- Training required for COVID-19
- Reporting, Processing of Claims and a Checklist
Language of Delivery
Course is facilitated by a competent subject matter trainer, who utilises a combination of the following techniques to ensure that the session is practical and experiential: Discussion; Role Play; Exercises & Case Studies; Videos/DVD’s; Games, Slide Shows & Written Questions.
Who should attend?
All staff members
- Comprehensive Manual
- Lunch & Refreshments (not applicable to on-site training)
- Electronic Certificate (on successful completion of the course)
- Electronic Delegate Feedback Questionnaire