The focus of the course is to facilitate positive intergroup interaction, reduce prejudice and discrimination, and generally teach learners who are different from others how to work together effectively.
- Increase cultural awareness
- Respect in the Workplace
- Reduce Discrimination & Prejudice
- Increasing the inclusion of different identity groups
- Promoting better teamwork
- Create a positive work environment
Language of Delivery
Course is facilitated by a competent subject matter trainer, who utilises a combination of the following techniques to ensure that the session is practical and experiential: Discussion; Role Play; Exercises & Case Studies; Videos/DVD’s; Games, Slide Shows & Written Questions.
Who should attend?
All staff members
- Comprehensive Manual
- Lunch & Refreshments (not applicable to on-site training)
- Electronic Certificate (on successful completion of the course)
- Electronic Trainer Feedback Report
- Electronic Delegate Feedback Questionnaire