Emotional intelligence describes the ability to understand one’s own feelings, and that of groups, and how these emotions can influence motivation and behaviour.
- Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation, and empathy
- Understand, use and manage your emotions
- Verbally communicate with others
- Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence
- Relate emotional intelligence to the workplace
- Balance optimism and pessimism
- Effectively impact others
Language of Delivery
Course is facilitated by a competent subject matter trainer, who utilises a combination of the following techniques to ensure that the session is practical and experiential: Discussion; Role Play; Exercises & Case Studies; Videos/DVD’s; Games, Slide Shows & Written Questions.
Who should attend?
All staff members.
- Comprehensive Manual
- Lunch & Refreshments (not applicable to on-site training)
- Electronic Certificate (on successful completion of the course)
- Electronic Trainer Feedback Report
- Electronic Delegate Feedback Questionnaire