Overview & objectives
This course is designed to equip employees with the various incident and accident investigation tools/systems when an emergency response is necessary, as well as how to implement control measures in the workplace.
A person credited with this unit standard will be able to:
- Secure and control a scene in relation with the nature of the scene.
- Identify the nature of the scene in relation to the crime committed.
- Record information in a given case study.
- Deal with persons at the scene in a given scenario.
- Identify search methods in relation to the type of crime committed.
Training & Evaluation
Training on a 70% theoretical and 30% practical basis.
Who should attend?
All Investigation / Safety Officers and Health & Safety Representatives.
Communication at ABET level 3 & Mathematical at ABET Level 3.
- Comprehensive Manual
- Lunch & Refreshments
- Certificate (recognised by the Department of Labour) on successful completion of the course
- Note: Certificate is valid for a period of 2 years from date of issue