This one-day course is designed to help a delegate to gain competence using the Windows operating system. In addition – understand the concept of the Internet and the opportunity to gain an understanding of how the World Wide Web works.
- Understand the operating system
- Understand how to navigate the desktop
- Shutting the computer down
- Understand how to change your desktop background
- Create, rename & delete folders
- Working with windows accessories such as Paint, WordPad, Calculator, Snipping tool and Sticky Notes
- Using the Internet
- Using search engines
- Working with Favourites and History
Introduction to Computers (Basic Mouse & Keyboard skills).
Language of Delivery
Course is facilitated by a competent & experienced subject matter trainer, who utilises the following techniques to ensure that the session is practical and experiential: Questions, Discussions, Exercises & Assessments.
Who should attend?
General workers, Tea Ladies, Cleaners, Drivers & Delivery people, or anyone who has had no exposure to using a PC.
- Comprehensive Manual
- Lunch & Refreshments (not applicable to on-site training)
- Electronic Certificate (on successful completion of the course)
- Electronic Trainer Feedback Report
- Electronic Delegate Feedback Questionnaire