This two-day course is designed to help a delegate to obtain the basic skills to operate and get familiar with the Windows operating system. It will build confidence in users who have never worked on a PC before & introduce them to MS Word/MS Excel/MS Outlook & the Internet.
- Understand the use of a Personal Computer & its operating system
- Understand the difference between hardware & software
- Learn to use the mouse & understand the layout of the keyboard
- Create, rename & delete folders
- Shutting the computer down
- Using Microsoft Outlook to send & receive e-mails; Printing & deleting messages
- Overview of the Internet & using search engines; Adding links to the favourites bar
- Using Microsoft Word to create a document; format & save a document
- Using Microsoft Excel to create a spreadsheet; Types of information; Inserting/Deleting/Renaming worksheets; Save & print a worksheet
Language of Delivery
Course is facilitated by a competent & experienced subject matter trainer, who utilises the following techniques to ensure that the session is practical and experiential: Questions, Discussions, Exercises & Assessments.
Who should attend?
General workers, Tea Ladies, Cleaners, Drivers & Delivery people, or anyone who has had no exposure to using a PC.
- Comprehensive Manual
- Lunch & Refreshments (not applicable to on-site training)
- Electronic Certificate (on successful completion of the course)
- Electronic Trainer Feedback Report
- Electronic Delegate Feedback Questionnaire