This two-day course is designed for delegates who have attended the Access Introduction & Intermediate Course or have a comprehensive knowledge of Databases.
- Using Advanced Form Design
- Networking & Security Settings
- Creating & Modifying Macros
- Creating Advanced Queries
- Using Advanced Report Design
- Personalising the Access Work Environment
- Splitting the Database
- Creating a Front End
MS Access (Introduction to Intermediate)
Language of Delivery
Course is facilitated by a competent & experienced subject matter trainer, who utilises the following techniques to ensure that the session is practical and experiential: Questions; Discussion; Exercises & Assessments.
Who should attend?
Any person who needs to expand their knowledge of Relational Databases, create advanced queries, split & share date across applications and create customised forms, reports and macros.
- Comprehensive Manual
- Lunch & Refreshments (not applicable to on-site training)
- Electronic Certificate (on successful completion of the course)
- Electronic Trainer Feedback Report
- Electronic Delegate Feedback Questionnaire