This two-day course is designed to help delegates create a basic database and create links between the various tables.
- Understanding what a Database is
- How to design tables and set data types
- Create Input Masks & Validation Rules
- Create & Edit Forms
- Importing & Exporting Data from and to Microsoft Excel
- Create Relationships between Tables
- Create & Edit Reports
MS Excel (Intermediate)
Language of Delivery
Course is facilitated by a competent & experienced subject matter trainer, who utilises the following techniques to ensure that the session is practical and experiential: Questions; Discussion; Exercises & Assessments.
Who should attend?
Any person who need to design an internal database system for their staff. This will ensure that data is captured correctly.
- Comprehensive Manual
- Lunch & Refreshments (not applicable to on-site training)
- Electronic Certificate (on successful completion of the course)
- Electronic Trainer Feedback Report
- Electronic Delegate Feedback Questionnaire