This one-day course is designed to help a delegate develop spreadsheets using more advanced functions and formulas.
- Working with Tables
- Creating PivotTables
- Grouping dates in a PivotTable
- Using the VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP and IF Functions
- Using the PMT, FV functions and using What-if-Analysis
- Recording Macros
- Importing and Export data
- Sharing Workbooks
- Conditional Formatting
MS Excel (Intermediate)
Language of Delivery
Course is facilitated by a competent & experienced subject matter trainer, who utilises the following techniques to ensure that the session is practical and experiential: Questions; Discussion; Exercises & Assessments.
Who should attend?
Any delegate wanting to develop their skills in using Microsoft Excel to design spreadsheet solutions and use tools for creating and formatting more complex spreadsheets, that solve more difficult problems.
- Comprehensive Manual
- Lunch & Refreshments (not applicable to on-site training)
- Electronic Certificate (on successful completion of the course)
- Electronic Trainer Feedback Report
- Electronic Delegate Feedback Questionnaire