Use Dashboards to communicate more information, more accurately and faster. Learn to build and distribute Dashboard reports from the ground up.
- Introduction to Dashboard Design Principles
- Using VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, SUMIF, SUMPRODUCT and CHOOSE functions to prepare the Data Analysis
- Creating PivotTables to feed the dashboard report
- Creating and customising Charts, and using Advanced charting options
- Create drop-down and data-dependant drop-down Lists
- Using Sparklines
- Using Conditional Formatting to create Alerts
- Using Form Controls to filter information
- Protecting worksheets and workbooks
The student must have Intermediate knowledge of Excel. No previous experience in PivotTables required.
Language of Delivery
Course is facilitated by a competent & experienced subject matter trainer, who utilises the following techniques to ensure that the session is practical and experiential: Questions; Discussion; Exercises & Assessments.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at managers and other professionals who need to create dashboards and other reports in order to analyse, interpret and present information.
- Comprehensive Manual
- Lunch & Refreshments (not applicable to on-site training)
- Electronic Certificate (on successful completion of the course)
- Electronic Trainer Feedback Report
- Electronic Delegate Feedback Questionnaire