This one-day course is designed to help a delegate to develop intermediate skills in using Microsoft Excel as a spreadsheet tool.
- Data selection techniques
- Using Tables
- Sorting and Filtering data
- Working with Text functions
- Creating Links between different worksheets and workbooks
- Subtotals and Outlining a worksheet
- Worksheet and workbook Protection
- Creating Charts
MS Excel (Introduction)
Language of Delivery
Course is facilitated by a competent & experienced subject matter trainer, who utilises the following techniques to ensure that the session is practical and experiential: Questions; Discussion; Exercises & Assessments.
Who should attend?
Any delegate wanting to develop their skills in using Microsoft Excel to design spreadsheets to solve accounting and data analysis tasks.
- Comprehensive Manual
- Lunch & Refreshments (not applicable to on-site training)
- Electronic Certificate (on successful completion of the course)
- Electronic Trainer Feedback Report
- Electronic Delegate Feedback Questionnaire