This one-day course is designed to help a delegate to obtain the basic skills required to create and use a spreadsheet using Microsoft Excel.
- Understand the Excel user interface
- Create and Save a spreadsheet
- Learn to use the basic Functions and create Formulas
- Format a spreadsheet
- Understand how to Print a worksheet
MS Windows & Internet (Introduction)
Language of Delivery
Course is facilitated by a competent & experienced subject matter trainer, who utilises the following techniques to ensure that the session is practical and experiential: Questions; Discussion; Exercises & Assessments.
Who should attend?
Any delegate wanting to obtain basic skills in using a spreadsheet.
- Comprehensive Manual
- Lunch & Refreshments (not applicable to on-site training)
- Electronic Certificate (on successful completion of the course)
- Electronic Trainer Feedback Report
- Electronic Delegate Feedback Questionnaire