This one-day course is designed to introduce the advanced user to more of Microsoft Excel’s specialised functions.
- Paste Special Operations Command
- Using and combining various TEXT functions
- Using DATE functions
- Using Functions such as IF, AND, OR, COUNTIF, SUMIF, COUNTIFS, SUMIFS and SUMPRODUCT
- Using the INDEX and MATCH functions
- Advanced filter using Macros
- Other LOOKUP functions, CEILING and FLOOR functions
- Using Form Controls for Charts and PivotTables
Successfully completed MS Excel (Advanced) Course and be fully competent with all the concepts covered.
Language of Delivery
Course is facilitated by a competent & experienced subject matter trainer, who utilises the following techniques to ensure that the session is practical and experiential: Questions; Discussion; Exercises & Assessments.
Who should attend?
Any delegate wanting to further develop their skills in designing specialised spreadsheet solutions.
- Comprehensive Manual
- Lunch & Refreshments (not applicable to on-site training)
- Electronic Certificate (on successful completion of the course)
- Electronic Trainer Feedback Report
- Electronic Delegate Feedback Questionnaire