This five-day course is designed to help delegates to obtain the basic skills to work with Windows & Microsoft Office Applications, such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
Overview & objectives
- Understanding Windows, & how to create, rename, delete folders
- Using Microsoft Word to create, edit and format a document
- Using Microsoft Excel to create, edit and format a worksheet
- Using Microsoft PowerPoint to create a presentation
- Adding text, charts, tables, shapes & pictures to a presentation
- Using Microsoft Outlook to create and send emails, store contacts, using the Outlook calendar and create tasks
Introduction to Computers (Basic Mouse & Keyboard Skills)
Course is facilitated by a competent & experienced subject matter trainer, who utilises the following techniques to ensure that the session is practical and experiential: Questions; Discussion; Exercises & Assessments.
Who should attend?
Any person who need to only create basic documents, spreadsheets, presentations and send & receive emails.
- Comprehensive Manual
- Lunch & Refreshments (not applicable to on-site training)
- Electronic Certificate (on successful completion of the course)
- Electronic Trainer Feedback Report
- Electronic Delegate Feedback Questionnaire