This one-day course is designed to help a delegate to enhance, edit and organise electronic messages.
- Creating, Sending, Editing, Forwarding and Replying to Messages
- Change delivery options
- Creating Signature and using Themes
- Using Calendars
- Using Tasks / Using Notes
- Using Search Engines
- Working with Rules and Conditional Formatting
MS Windows & Internet (Introduction)
Language of Delivery
Course is facilitated by a competent & experienced subject matter trainer, who utilises the following techniques to ensure that the session is practical and experiential: Questions; Discussion; Exercises & Assessments.
Who should attend?
General workers, Tea Ladies, Cleaners, Drivers & Delivery people, or anyone who has had no exposure to using a PC.
- Comprehensive Manual
- Lunch & Refreshments (not applicable to on-site training)
- Electronic Certificate (on successful completion of the course)
- Electronic Trainer Feedback Report
- Electronic Delegate Feedback Questionnaire