This two-day course is designed to help delegates to obtain the skills required to create & deliver a presentation.
- Applying a Theme to your Presentation
- Create & Edit Charts
- Working with the Slide Master & adding Header & Footer Elements
- Using Slide Transition & Animation
- Create Hyperlinks & Photo Albums
- Adding Music to a Continuous Presentation
MS Windows & Internet (Introduction)
Language of Delivery
Course is facilitated by a competent & experienced subject matter trainer, who utilises the following techniques to ensure that the session is practical and experiential: Questions; Discussion; Exercises & Assessments.
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to enhance their presentations by using text, shapes, graphics, diagrams and also to add transitions, animation & sound.
- Comprehensive Manual
- Lunch & Refreshments (not applicable to on-site training)
- Electronic Certificate (on successful completion of the course)
- Electronic Trainer Feedback Report
- Electronic Delegate Feedback Questionnaire