This two-day course is designed to help delegates to apply project management concepts using the Microsoft Project software.
- Creating the Gantt Chart and setting durations and milestones
- Creating links between tasks
- Understanding Lag & Lead times
- Working with Resources
- Sharing Resources across Projects
- Setting a baseline to monitor actual performance vs baseline information
MS Windows & MS Excel (Introduction), as well as a basic understanding of Project Management.
Language of Delivery
Course is facilitated by a competent & experienced subject matter trainer, who utilises the following techniques to ensure that the session is practical and experiential: Questions; Discussion; Exercises & Assessments.
Who should attend?
The course has been designed for delegates whose goal is to become proficient managers by using Microsoft Project as a tool to create efficient and cost-effective projects for their organisations.
- Comprehensive Manual
- Lunch & Refreshments (not applicable to on-site training)
- Electronic Certificate (on successful completion of the course)
- Electronic Trainer Feedback Report
- Electronic Delegate Feedback Questionnaire