This two-day course is designed to help delegates to produce diagrams and floor plans.
- Understanding the Visio interface and its many templates
- Creating route maps and using shapes
- Create Process Diagrams and Cross-Functional Process Diagrams
- Create Floor Plans, Office Layouts and other plan related functions, such as Electrical & Plumbing
- Create Pivot Diagrams, Organizational Charts from external data
- Import a Project Plan
MS Excel (Introduction)
Language of Delivery
Course is facilitated by a competent & experienced subject matter trainer, who utilises the following techniques to ensure that the session is practical and experiential: Questions; Discussion; Exercises & Assessments.
Who should attend?
Any health and safety officer who has to by law create illustrations with fire escape routes and display them at various sections in the office. Also, anyone who needs to create floor plans, office plans, organizational charts and IT architecture designs.
- Comprehensive Manual
- Lunch & Refreshments (not applicable to on-site training)
- Electronic Certificate (on successful completion of the course)
- Electronic Trainer Feedback Report
- Electronic Delegate Feedback Questionnaire