This course will enhance your MS Word documents with advanced components such as, charts, tables, customized formats and graphics.
- Creating and modifying Tables
- Using and modifying multi-level Lists
- Understanding Section Breaks
- Creating and modifying Styles
- Creating and saving Templates
- Using Building Blocks
- Inserting Picture, Shapes, Charts and SmartArt
MS Word (Introduction)
Language of Delivery
Course is facilitated by a competent & experienced subject matter trainer, who utilises the following techniques to ensure that the session is practical and experiential: Questions; Discussion; Exercises & Assessments.
Who should attend?
Any delegate wanting to develop their skills in using Word to design and collaborate on documents incorporating data from different sources.
- Comprehensive Manual
- Lunch & Refreshments (not applicable to on-site training)
- Electronic Certificate (on successful completion of the course)
- Electronic Trainer Feedback Report
- Electronic Delegate Feedback Questionnaire