This one-day course is designed to help you to obtain the basic skills required to create simple documents using MS Word.
- Understanding the Word Interface
- Create, Edit and Save documents
- Navigate in a document
- Selecting text
- Using AutoCorrect, QuickParts and Find and Replace
- Formatting a document
- Adding Bullets and Numbering, changing Alignment, using Indents and Tabs
- Controlling document Printing
MS Windows & Internet (Introduction)
Language of Delivery
Course is facilitated by a competent & experienced subject matter trainer, who utilises the following techniques to ensure that the session is practical and experiential: Questions; Discussion; Exercises & Assessments.
Who should attend?
The course has been designed for delegates wanting to obtain basic skills in using a word processor to create, format and print basic documents such as letters, memo’s and reports.
- Comprehensive Manual
- Lunch & Refreshments (not applicable to on-site training)
- Electronic Certificate (on successful completion of the course)
- Electronic Trainer Feedback Report
- Electronic Delegate Feedback Questionnaire