Developing techniques to make more intelligent use of time, and to prioritise and effectively manage a challenging workload can lead to a more productive workforce getting more important work done in less time and with less stress!
- Achieve better results through effective planning and clarifying objectives
- Use time management tools more effectively
- Set goals and prioritize them to determine if activities are goal-directed
- Become effective at delegating lower priority items
- Recognise the causes of procrastination
- Use practical techniques for organising work
- Reduce time spent in meetings yet contribute more effectively
Language of Delivery
Course is facilitated by a competent subject matter trainer, who utilises a combination of the following techniques to ensure that the session is practical and experiential: Discussion; Role Play; Exercises & Case Studies; Videos/DVD’s; Games, Slide Shows & Written Questions.
Who should attend?
Receptionists; Sales Staff; Team Leaders; Supervisors & Middle Management.
- Comprehensive Manual
- Lunch & Refreshments (not applicable to on-site training)
- Electronic Certificate (on successful completion of the course)
- Electronic Trainer Feedback Report
- Electronic Delegate Feedback Questionnaire