Computer training is essential in the workplace. We can view its importance in two ways. Job applicants need to have computer training in order for them to become more valuable to their potential employers, and to enable them to find jobs that pay well. When everyone at work is proficient in using computers, the company is likely to benefit in a number of ways.
WHY UP-SKILLING IS IMPORTANT?
- Training serves as the number one motivator in a person’s work life.
- Training creates positive re-enforcement to the person’s daily work tasks.
- Training empowers people and makes them competent members of a team.
- Training exposes people to look at creative ways of looking at problems.
BENEFITS OF COMPUTER TRAINING
- Improved Employee Performance
- Employee Satisfaction
- Efficiency & Effectiveness
- Increased productivity
- Improved employability
- Better pay & benefits