It makes all the difference. You may be the most knowledgeable, experienced, talented, and capable manager in the world. But is your employees are lacking motivation, mediocrity will creep into your organisation.
- Know what drives people
- Inspire creative and innovative thinking
- Get employees to buy into your ideas – and theirs
- Be clear about rewards and recognition
- Fire up successful performance
- Offer incentives and morale boosters
- Encourage accountability at all times
If you eliminate obstacles that hold back the individual responsible for the success or failure of a project, you’ll create an environment that encourages natural motivation and team spirit.