A message from our director:
The global spread of the Corona Virus (COVID-19) is affecting every one of us. In light of the latest developments, we at PST Training (Pty) Ltd want to act responsibly when interacting with our clients – for everyone’s protection.
We would like to assure you that we have already implemented strict hygiene protocols. These measures include, but are not limited to the following:
- All classes start with a general induction and safety tips, including house rules.
- Each student receives with their manual a pamphlet on “Protect yourself from Coronavirus COVID-19”.
- All classes will be 10 or less people (as from the 25th of March 2020).
- At PST Training – we will never have more than 50 students (absolute maximum) at a time at our training venue.
- The training venue is properly sterilized.
- Regular cleaning (at each tea- and lunch break) of all equipment, desks, etc.
- No cutlery is hand-washed. We only make use of a dishwasher.
- All door handles are cleaned during the day with sanitizer.
- No physical contact.
- Frequent washing of hands.
- Provision of alcohol-based hand sanitizer (minimum of 60% alcohol) at reception & in all class rooms.
So, it’s business as usual but with extra care for the health of our employees and customers!
If you have any suggestions or tips that you would like us to add to the above – please forward the information to us.